W2M respects the privacy of the visitors and/or Users of its Services, and is committed to protect the personal information that its Users share with it. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect and use when you visit and/or use our Services.
1) Your Consent (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)
2)Which information we may collect on our Users?
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users:
- The first type of information is non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from whom we have collected the Non-personal Information. Non-Personal Information is any unconcealed information which does not enable identification of an individual User, and which is available to uswhile such User is entering and/or using the Services. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information, behavioral informationand aggregated information, and may contain, among other things, the activity of the User on the Properties, type of operating system, type of the User's computer, mobile device (including version) or other device and its operating system and version, User's 'click-stream' on the Properties, type of browser, keyboard language, the hardware specifications of such device (including screen resolution), flash versions, screen visited by Users, searches made by Users, time spent on various screens of the Properties, etc.
- The second type of information is personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”). This information may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature.
- Users of the Services automatically provide their IP address (or Mac Address, as applicable) and/or Advertiser Identifier and/or UDID, according to the network or device they use, mainly for enhancing the User’s experience and for geo-location and security purposes as further detailed below.
- Users who registers and opens an account and/or creates a Profile, whether manually or through a Social Network Account, provides us with certain information, including Personal Information, as further provided in TOU.
- In addition, Personal Information which is being gathered consists of any personal information User provided us or uploaded by User to the Properties (manually or through a Social Network Account or otherwise), personal details provided consciously and voluntarily by the User within the scope of the User Generated Content or when the User contact us.
- You may in the future be required to provide additional information of any kind for the purpose of using the Services.
For avoidance of doubt, any Non-Personal Information connected or linked to any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists.
3)How Do We Collect Information on Our Users?
There are two main methods we use:
- We collect information through your entry, connection, access and/or use of the Services. In other words, when you are using the Services we are aware of it and may gather, collect and store the information relating to such usage, either independently or through the help of third-party service providers as detailed below.
- We collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect Personal information which you voluntarily provide when you manually register and open an account and/or create a Profile and/or by using the Services. We may also collect Personal Information when you register and open an account and/or a Profile by registering through your Social Network Account. We may gather, collect and store the Personal Information either independently or through the help of our authorized third-party service providers as detailed below. When you contact us, when we contact you, for example by a phone call or email or through the Services (for example, by a contact form in the Properties), or when you communicate with another User through the Services, we may monitor and/or record those communications for quality assurance, customer satisfaction and other purposes. You consent to this monitoring and recording.
- What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?
Non-personal Information is collected in order to:
- Use it for statistical, analysis and research purposes and for customization and improvement of our Services.
- Provide and improve the Services and enable future commercial related services.
- Improve the quality of the Services by formulating, customizing and enhancing the User's experience (e.g. by determining the screen resolutions).
- Learn about the preferences of Users and general trends of using the Services (e.g. understand which features are more popular than others).
Personal Information is collected in order to:
- Open an account or Profile on for using the Service.
- Provide, enable the operation, and improve the Services (including without limitation, to enable Users and/or search engines to search, view and use your Profile, to improve the Content and design of the Properties) and enable future commercial related services.
- Improve the quality of the Services by formulating, customizing and enhancing the User's experience.
- To provide you with information about other services that may be of interest to you.
- Verify the User's identity when User signs in to the Services, as well as verifying User's identity for the purpose of dealing with inappropriate interactions of User and/or fraudulent use of our Services.
- Enable the User to use social features.
- Determine geo-location information.
- Allow users to register for special offers, contests and premium services.
- Enable us to contact Users, including for the purpose of providing them with information about the Services, new features, products or services, advertising, technical assistance and support.
- Direct marketing activities.
- To encourage safe online experiences and enforce our policies.
- Enable payments through Online Payment Processors, as set forth in the TOU. We do not collect your credit card or debit card details.
4) Sharing Information with Third Parties
W2M will share Personal Information it collects to the extent that such disclosure is required for operating or providing the Services. Mainly, we will publish your Profile on our Properties and thereby it is available to all other Users and search engines and may be shared with them. You create your Profile on the Properties at your own risk. W2M cannot and will not be responsible for actions of others with respect to your Profile.
For avoidance of doubt, W2M may transfer and disclose Non-personal Information to third parties at its own discretion.
We may transfer information collected about you, including Personal Information, to affiliated entities, or to other third party service provides (as provided herein) across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Please note that we may transfer such information to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction, and you consent to such transfer of information.
5)Deletion or Modification of Personal Information
Aggregate and/or anonymous information derived from your account and/or Profile and/or use of the Services may remain on W2M servers indefinitely.
In any event, W2M cannot ensure that third parties who gained access to your Personal Information deleted your Personal Information (including if it was removed from the Properties) neither can W2M monitor their use of such information.
We take reasonable measures to maintain the security and integrity of our Properties and User information and prevent unauthorized access to it or use thereof through generally accepted industry standard technologies and internal procedures. The User Information is hosted on the Amazon Web Services servers which provide advanced strict security standards (both physical and logical). Please note, however, that there are inherent risks in transmission of information over the Internet or other methods of electronic storage and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use of your Personal Information will never occur.
If you create an account and/or Profile you may be asked to choose a password to protect your account and/or Profile information. We recommended that you do not disclose your password to any other person. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentially of your password, account and Profile, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password, account or Profile.
W2M SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSIONS OR THE THEFT, DELETION, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, OR LOSS OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION INCLUDED IN THE USER GENERATED CONTENT.
9)Third Party Service Providers
10)Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We may also use certain third-party cookies and web-tracking technologies. These are different kind of cookies and web-tracking technologies, stored on your computer and/or devices by third parties, usually containing only a Non-personal Information, such as the web pages you have visited, the duration of your browsing, etc. We do not control such third party service providers.
13)Got any Questions?